5ο ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΟΥ

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: cheap Handgun Cotton Bore Mop brush for sale Toron

cheap Handgun Cotton Bore Mop brush for sale Toron 2 years 6 months ago #8138

• xiaoshuiguai
cheap Handgun Cotton Bore Mop brush for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors sell Handgun Cotton Bore Mop brush,gun cleaner,shooting targets,target stand,gun sling,steel target,Hunting Gear For Sale.

Great for Use with all firearms and calibers

Birchwood Casey has pioneered innovative products with an unwavering dedication for quality

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Bore Cleaning Mop

Nothing fancy. Aluminum construction. Not really super straight threads in regards to lining up with the brush. Leave some lint behind. But they're cheap and easy to get ahold of. For me, most of them end up performing tasks that are not related to gun cleaning anyway.

paper shooting targets Toronto

it's about like any other cotton on a stick that i've stuck through a hollow tube of metal to clean bullet gunk. fast shipping, decent quality, does it's cotton bally thing. will be subscribing.

Gun Cleaning Bore Snake

Birchwood Casey doesn't make garbage. This is a quality item. I highly recommend this product.

Shooting Adhesive Splatter Targets

Got it for a barrel break in on a 308 and planned to just toss it, but it looks like it can be washed, worked well.

Fully loaded kit. The case is awesome. Can be hung on my wall and when i use it, the case folds open and stands up. The brushes and rods are good quality although the jags are a little lacking. The patches will get used quickly. The wide array of calibers makes it a great kit to have for multiple weapons. It definitely serves as a good starter kit. I can replace the included pieces with higher quality ones as they get worn out.

Shooting Targets Toronto

Just about all the sizes you need in one compact kit. I mainly use bore snakes for cleaning but for those more challenging cases one of these works well.

compact box design, got everything i need from .22lr to 12G shotgun. plastic and brass material prevents damaging barrel while cleaning it . definitely a must have for any firearm owners.

Fully loaded kit. The case is awesome. Can be hung on my wall and when i use it, the case folds open and stands up. The brushes and rods are good quality although the jags are a little lacking. The patches will get used quickly. The wide array of calibers makes it a great kit to have for multiple weapons. It definitely serves as a good starter kit. I can replace the included pieces with higher quality ones as they get worn out.

To make it clear, this is my first gun cleaning kit and I am a recent gun owner, so I have next to nothing of experience in gun maintenance short of what I have learned on youtube. That said, this kit was great in that it brought some (admittedly vague at times) instructions on the process of how to use each tool and also had them arranged by caliber which is a big plus given my lack of recognition to the differences asides from the obvious ones and the wrong brush could really mess things up. That said, the loops were much better than the jags, which I couldn't get the patches to actually be pierced by the point, though they felt a bit fragile given they were thin and plastic. Other than that detail, in my last few uses I haven't had any problems and the case feels sturdy. So I'd definitely recommend it as a starting kit at the very least.

I've used multiple brands but this one is by far the best cleaning kit I've purchased. The threads all seem to be sturdy and the rods haven't bent yet after cleaning more than 30 rifle barrels and 20 pistol cleanings. The "T" handle gets a good grip too. I'll be buying more for Christmas gifts next year for those who have multiple calibers. Case it decent too keeping it all in one place.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.594 seconds