5ο ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΟΥ

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cheap Bronze Bore Brush and Brass For Sale Toronto

Cheap Bronze Bore Brush and Brass For Sale Toronto 2 years 5 months ago #8327

• xiaoshuiguai
Cheap Bronze Bore Brush and Brass For Sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Cheap Bronze Bore Brush and Brass,gun cases,gun sling,shooting target,target stand,Hunting Gear For Sale.

This universal handgun cleaning kit suitable for 4 calibers:( .22)(.357/.38/9mm)(.40)(.45) pistol cleaning.

spinning targets Toronto

The pistol cleaning kit is mainly made of metal (brass, bronze, aluminum), which is durable and will not scratch the gun.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Gun Cleaning case Includes:2pcs Brass rod (with handle), 1pcs stainless steel pick, 4pcs pistol bore brush, 4pcs brass jag, 2pcs Tip slotted, 2pcs nylon brush, 1pcs Oil bottle(30ml), 100pcs gun cleaning patches.

target stand Canada

Other Features: The caliber number is engraved on the brass tines and the bronze brush, It is very convenient to select the right size.and you can pour bore cleaner into Oil bottle, It is easy to carry.

tob outdoors shop sitemap

Same as many other kits for sale, but had more patches and a small oil bottle making it just slightly better. Didnt want a kit with plastic parts. Easy to carry with. My main use is to clean my pistols.would buy again.

Has the tools I need to clean my guns. Tools are sturdy and the different sizes are convenient. Recommend!

Great product I will buy again. It was very convenient for me to carry around.

This is an ideal hand gun starter kit for new gun owners that need to learn the ropes about the proper cleaning and maintenance of firearms.

I really like the compact carry case that includes everything I need to clean my gun after use.

I needed this. Just get your own oil. It doesn’t come with it.

Great cleaning kit for my pistol.

This is the perfect size kit to throw in my bag to clean at the range or at home. It is the go anywhere kit

The cleaning kit was compact and contained all necessary tools to clean my handgun.

I didn't like how it was missing 3 items that are need to clean.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds