5ο ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΟΥ

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cheap Gun Cleaning Kit Supplies for Rifle Sale Tor

Cheap Gun Cleaning Kit Supplies for Rifle Sale Tor 2 years 4 months ago #8384

• xiaoshuiguai
Cheap Gun Cleaning Kit Supplies for Rifle Sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Cheap Gun Cleaning Kit,gun cleaner,gun cases,shooting target,target stand,gun sling,huntign bags,hunting gear.

Cleans In 1 Quick Pass! Pre-scrub Solution Can Be Applied First, Brushes Then Scrub The Barrel; Cleaning Cloth Cleans-up, And Remaining Length Can Apply Any Lubricant You Wish - All In A Single Pass!

Hunting Gear Canada

Solvent Safe, Machine Washable & Reusable Hundreds Of Times.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Lightweight And Compact - Fits Easily Into Your Pocket, To Assure It’s Always Ready.

target stand Canada

Packaged In Clamshell. Beware Of Competitor Products Which Are Packaged In Zip Baggies.

Works great. Shot 200 rounds with my Colt AR 15 and ran this through when I got home from the range and started to clean. It cleaned it out in one pass. Made of good quality it seems - only used once. Added Hoppes to part of it. I didn't run any patches down to see if it was super clean - dang wish I would have done that now. But I looked down the barrel from the receiver and it seemed totally clean.

I prefer using this bore cleaner compared to using my steel rod and patch system - this is MUCH easier and QUICKER.

Spend the extra bucks and get these instead of the the Richen brand. These have more materials engineering though they look the same in diameter and have double the bristles. The dark green one is the Ultimate BoreSnake and the tan one is a Richen. Keep in mind the Richen one is for a rifle so that is why it is longer. The Richen brand makes me worried it will snap when tugging on it to pull it through. These Ultimate boresnakes feel much more sturdy.

toboutdoors.ca/products/knockdown-field-target-mouse-shape

The bore snake is handy and cleans the barrel efficiently to go on for a week or more - by just using the Ultimate Bore Cleaner in my case for Shotgun (Trap). At home, I can add a little spray CLP liquid (e.g Ballistol, Barrel Cleaner, and similar products) for a quick, non-detailed barrel cleaning. For visual effectiveness replacement, the bore cleaner is in white color, this helps to see when it needs to be replaced.

I purchased this Bore Cleaner for my S&W MP15-22 so that I could get it cleaned well after using it. This product stood out because it is American Made, has a brush attached to the cleaner that runs through the barrel before the rest of the material, and I appreciated their video on how to use the product. This is a great bore cleaner and I was really amazed at how well a SINGLE pass through the bore of any of my .22 caliber weapons cleans the bore shiny clean!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great bore cleaner!

Bore Snakes are awesome and a great way to clean a shotgun after a fun day of hunting or shooting. I bought a 16 gauge a few years ago, and never got a bore snake just for 16 gauge. It seems that though 16 gauge is becoming a more popular gun, accessories for it are not as popular. I finally found this one and used it right away. So easy, much better than trying to pull a twelve-gauge bore snake through it. Works beautifully.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds