5ο ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΟΥ

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cheap Adhesive Shooting Targets for sale Toronto

Cheap Adhesive Shooting Targets for sale Toronto 2 years 4 months ago #8453

• xiaoshuiguai
Cheap Adhesive Shooting Targets for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Cheap Adhesive Shooting Targets,gun cases,gun cleaner,gun sling,Hunting Gear Toronto.

This Self-Adhesive Targets make sighting-in your firearm easier and successful hits show bullet holes with bright chartreuse rings, providing you with instant visual feedback. AND you don't have to walk down range or use binoculars to see your shots anymore - make shooting more fun.

paper shooting targets Canada

his self-adhesive backing feature allows you to easily put up this reactive target wherever you are shooting, whether your are shooting indoors, outdoors, short range, long range or in low light conditions.

Shooting Adhesive Splatter Targets

To help our customers get more practice, each shooting target has 28 cover up patches per target that allows you to reuse them.

Our splatter targets are suitable for all firearms and calibers, including airsoft, BB guns, pellet guns, pistol, rifle, air rifles, shotguns even slingshots.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

These work very well and show hits as advertised. I use them for a PCP air rifle in 25 caliber and they are terrific. Easily see where the shots are striking, and the adhesive circles work great too. I am still on my first target, even though it has been struck at least 24 times. Just patch the holes and go on. Really happy with these and the price is very good too.

Shipping was very fast, even during the holidays. Product is as advertise. Good company to order from.
Will be ordering more when these run out which my kids and grand kids will make short order of them.

toboutdoors.ca/collections/hunting/gun-slings

These have excellent adhesion, come with a proper number of cover-up spots for re-using targets after a volley of shots, and are easy to peel off the backer. Price is right. The targets are black, so if you are adhering them to a black target holder (like rubber pads or used conveyor belt), they are a little hard to see.

The color in the product description looks a bit yellow, but when these arrived, the edges and splat marks were the "normal" green like the other usual targets. These work every bit as well as those but for less money.

Cost is very reasonable, the targets adhere very well and the spatter feature saves me walking down range to check targets. The seller was fast and the product well packaged . I would recommend the targets and company. Bye the bye, I used other spatter targets and these are just as good or better than the others, especially given the price!

These have excellent adhesion, come with a proper number of cover-up spots for re-using targets after a volley of shots, and are easy to peel off the backer. Price is right. The targets are black, so if you are adhering them to a black target holder (like rubber pads or used conveyor belt), they are a little hard to see.

I love these targets. Just stick 'em on. Splatters where the bullet strikes. Easy to see. No scope needed. Plenty of extra dots to cover up any "fliers" when you put the next target up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 5.182 seconds