5ο ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΟΥ

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Paper Targets for Shooting Range, Practice, Firear

Paper Targets for Shooting Range, Practice, Firear 2 years 4 months ago #8494

• xiaoshuiguai
Paper Targets for Shooting Range, Practice, Firearm Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Paper Targets,steel Targets,gun cleaner,gun cases,gun sling,hunting vest,Hunting Gear For Sale Ontario.

silhouette shooting range target sheets features a human silhouette body and 2 zone targets areas, one on the head, and one on the chest Ideal for a Wide Range of Firearms and Guns: Useable with a range of different weapons, such as high-caliber guns like rifles, pistols, handguns, and even shotguns, as well as for use with Air-soft, BB guns, pellet guns.

These shooting targets paper feature both the chest and head areas to shoot at, while the white on black contrast and the circular pattern is easy for you to identify when looking for where your shots have hit.

Hunting Gear Toronto

Perfect for accuracy shooting practice, shooting training for upcoming competitions, shooting games, and self-defense training; mount it on the wall or use a free-standing hanging bracket, both indoors and outdoors.

splatter targets canada

This is a great deal. They come ship rolled up, not folded, so they can be put into use easily. Printing is very clear and easy to see. These look like the same targets I buy at the range for $1 each. I'm unsure why people are giving these bad reviews based on thickness of the paper, this is an object you use by destroying it and has a lifespan of maybe 10 minutes use. Unsure why people want to shoot and destroy poster print level quality targets.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

The only suggestion I have for this product is that it would be great if it shipped in a tube that you could keep and use.

Cheap, simple, effective and nicely sized.

I wanted some targets similar to the Birchwood Casey silhouette targets that werent ~$2 each. So I picked up these and a pack of stick on splatter targets for the same price.

They come shipped in a roll and are on light paper which is fine, but if you want them to lay flat you have to unpack them and lay them flat with some weight on them. I did that and folded them up to fit in my range bag. When I go to the range I also put 2 medium binder clips on the bottom of the target for weight to hold them vertical.

I cant complain, these will last a while and theyre getting thrown out anyway.

Cheap paper but you get what you paid besides there going to get shot at so in my book they are perfect saw a lot of people complain about them but they are pretty nice I shoot at them at 500 yards and saw it perfect same when I shot them at 25 yards with my handgun so people now what they are getting into is very thin paper but if your like me and appreciate nice cheap things then here you go this are perfect.

The sizing of the targets make the silhouette the size of a small child. They are light grade paper and the printing quality is good. Unroll them for a few days before usage upside down and they should flatten out nicely. They are 11x17 so they are larger than a normal sheet of paper and smaller than most normal range targets. Overall they are a good buy for something your going to shoot holes in.

Wish they were packaged flat instead of rolled, I just stapled them up. Thought they would be the size of a man...instead it's like I'm shooting at a child, but that's my fault for not checking the measurements. Guess I'm practicing for child zombies.

Brought these targets for my m4 airsoft gun. They are standed thinness of paper with a large black target to aim at which helps when using white bbs. All in all works well with my airsoft gun and bbs pass through the target easily. Very happy would buy again and having lots of fun shooting at them in my garden.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds