5ο ΓΥΜΝΑΣΙΟ ΖΩΓΡΑΦΟΥ

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hunting Backpack Waterproof with Rain Cover Toront

Hunting Backpack Waterproof with Rain Cover Toront 2 years 4 months ago #8532

• xiaoshuiguai
Hunting Backpack Waterproof with Rain Cover Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Hunting Backpack,hunting gear,gun caese,gun sling,gun cleaner,shooting target.

Hunting Gear For Sale

TideWe hunting backpack is made of quite, durable high performance polyester. The weight is only 3.7lb (1.7kg). Our hunting bag is an ideal match for your spot-and-stalk hunting style.

spinner targets for 22

Hunting Pack is perfect for keeping gear organized, yet easily accessible.Our multi-pocket design helps you keep gear separated and organized so you won't have to make unnecessary movement searching for items.

gun sling Canada

Channeled back paneling provides incredible support and breathability when walking to and from the stand. This design distributes the weight to fit your back and eliminate pressure points. Padded waist belt ensures chafe-free comfort from before sunup till after sundown.

Weather can sometimes be unpredictable, but we have you covered with a built-in rain cover! This cover is sure to keep your gear dry and safe from the elements when you least expect it. Carrying your bow or rifle is also made easy with our unique carrying pocket and quiver hook and loop. With our hydration port, you can remain on the move while staying hydrated without having to stop.

Large front pocket and main compartment offer plenty of space for storing and organizing gear. This backpack offers a 2200 cubic inches (35 L) capacity. The size of TideWe hunting backpack is 21”*12”*10”.

Best hunting backpack I’ve ever owned! It has plenty of storage, lots mesh pockets to hold gear, hip belt that helps take the weight off your shoulder, a waterproof backpack cover and many other handy features. Perfect for a simple day hunt, or for a long stalking trek. I definitely recommend it!

Pack has great volume for a day trip or getting stuck out overnight and safety stuff. Great for packing in with the gun carry straps at the back.
Took me a while to find the water proof pack cover and I need to rig something up to get it to stay in place while hiking. WP Liner pops off when the pack is worn due to shoulder straps.
A snap or button is needed at the top of the pack to clip the liner to.

As advertised, small and comfortable pack. Fits me well, 5’10” 190lbs. Not huge compartments which I’m not complaining about, I don’t like to carry lots of gear. Could probably using it for a one night overnight trip.

Very nice pack with tons of pockets. I use mine for offshore fishing as it holds my rod and plenty of other gear. Quality is very good love the soft outer shell too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 3.321 seconds